Saturday, February 27, 2010

An Update, finally.

Somehow, I have managed to neglect this blog for the last several weeks, for which I don’t really have any excuse. I have been in Copenhagen, going to class, but not much else. Sometime soon, I will have a post or two on the Danish prehistory exhibit at the National Museum, which is very interesting. I will also be visiting some of the other museums in Copenhagen, and posting photos and descriptions. However, before that, I will be spending the week in Prague with my DIS program. I won’t have Internet, but once I get back I should have several very interesting posts and pictures. I also look forward to my spring break this year, which is in a couple of weeks. I will be visiting the cities of Düsseldorf, Munich, Salzburg, Milan, and Zurich. Below is a very cool map I made of the cities I have visited seen over the course of my travels (yellow) as well as the cities I will be visiting (green). Enjoy!